PD

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
The blogs here describe me the best! So just read on to know me in depth ;)

Who Saath Din Part III:

15th to 21st August, 2010
The sweetness of love was spreading its fragrance…the last few days together were counting themselves…

When I sat to write the last phase of this blog tale, I was surprised! I cannot give this love story an ending. I’m not going to write what I thought.

No re..I cannot decide Vaibhabhi and Rishab’s fate. Deep inside my heart my heart I want this craziness of the characters to continue. They should go on till God has other extremely different plans. Very impractical but I want this to be a ‘Once upon a time…and they lived happily ever after’ fairytale.

As I sit here, enjoying with my mom the English melodies of 50’s and 60’s, I get more and more carried away with Cliff Richards, Andy Williams, Vanity Fair, Trini Lopez and more in their romantic escapes. In this not so perfect world let’s create a perfect imagery atleast on paper.

So dear reader, sorry to disappoint you but take this chance and share your thoughts with Vaib and Rish, as they continue their quest of love…a simple attraction, a commitment for a lifetime, a promising moral security, biological reaction or just another overrated word in the dictionary of today’s world.

I leave you with some of the lyrics of a famous English romantic number ‘Dream’…Enjoy and May God Bless Your Love-Story J

I can make you mine, taste your lips of wine Anytime night or day Only trouble is, gee whiz I'm dreamin' my life away I need you so that I could die I love you so and that is why Whenever I want you, all I have to do is Drea-ea-ea-ea-eam, dream, dream, dream Drea-ea-ea-ea-eam

No comments: