PD

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
The blogs here describe me the best! So just read on to know me in depth ;)

Missin Him

11:18pm-August 28, 2010
It’s not been 48 hours since he has been unreachable and I’m trying to control my emotions…ironically which includes my already “had discussions” with Romi and Souvit on how much I’m missing him. They think I’m over reacting. Well I’m …considering the number of sms’s I have sent knowing there would be continuous delivery failure and calls which are being registered to his activated missed call alerts (I think!).
Its just hard, that’s all! But then come to be in terms with practical life, you realize you are indeed overreacting….but then you have the longing that he will dock, call and tell you how much he also missed you. Is this love, infatuation, crush or just a mere gap in between one’s heart, mind and soul being filled by expectations, with happiness at the end or disappointment as the story goes on? Lets not predict…I’m here, move on …get used to it… life has greater or worse things in store…Live it and continue making a difference …but that doesn’t iron out the fact that I do miss him. So here’s to the weird feeling inside my heart. Cheers!

No comments: