PD

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
The blogs here describe me the best! So just read on to know me in depth ;)

Feeling Sad

Time for some real true emotions to come out of the closet... Though I know the world around me who know me, totally love and respect me...the kindda of working standards I have left behind is still talked about and compared with....if I go back to anyone whom I've met int the journey of life, i will be welcome with a bright smile but that doesn't submerge the dampness that is in my heart right now.
Even as I'm leafing through FB pages, I feel I've missed something. I could have still made it for LFW... my ego that grew beyond its regular size had compelled me to take such a harsh decission... I think its time to go underground and may be understand..do I really deserve what God has blessed me with?! Or am I still scared and would like to run away once again from the castle that I've created. NO Not this time....I have done enough mistakes in life...giving away relationships, not thinking about the future. No more!
Even as I look at Korak's messages I come back to the hope that I have...its very simple...someone out there loves you for whatever...maybe its not destined but still he loves you. Thank You God. I pray you would be with both of us in our careers and lives and keep us safe, especially fill our relationship with your spirit. Lord I trust you, I know there are things I'm not doing right and have failed you...but I still trust you coz I know you are there to be with me in spirit and in soul and will help me to come over my sins. Thank You God!

No comments: