PD

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
The blogs here describe me the best! So just read on to know me in depth ;)

Lonely

I'm feeling very lonely. Not like I'm missing you or home or LFW or anything in specific, but m just feeling low. It could be very much mood swings due to my chums. Or that I'm not a part of India's biggest fashion event where I've worked like mad in the last 2 years or may be i'm suddenly thinking of my inglorious past full of wrong decisions. whatever the case may be I've come to realize that I'm basically an emotional fool. Do u think I'm an emotional fool who can coach 10000 lives for the better but screw her own self on the same mistakes? Woh! time to take control of myself. Time to think of my darling God who has put a lot of effort in making a unique piece like me.Forgive me Lord and I rebuke every time I think of something sinful.

No comments: