PD

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
The blogs here describe me the best! So just read on to know me in depth ;)

Faith

Faith I can do all things through Christ. Yes Lord I can do all things through you but them defining all things is what you need to take over in my current life. I don know how much I justify quitting my job when this is the one that you miraculously got for me and strangely enough I feel you are showing me and going forward I mayt be having no job at all. But whatever the case may be ...Lord please don't forsake me and forgive me for my sin. Lord I need help...mental help..its like i ve solutions to all problems but biggest problem is I don't act on them....end of day when I come before you with my two bits you still love even though i ve been a naughty kid. Lord I'm going to be 27 this November, no more a kid...need to stabalize myself....please help...I cry out for HELP...please HELP...in aligning my thoughts for your growth (sounds very marketing :) jus help...i need not tell u what I need or want 'coz my needs might be someone's want and vice versa....I want to live a happy life and so a lot of others I know..Help me to make both ...Its not easy..no its not easy ...but please be with me...I cannot fathom how you took me through 4 LFWs...Dude u rock !! you are amazing ...just be with me for you are bigger than anything and I can move mountains with you...Love you Lord!
In Jesus name Amen!

No comments: