PD

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
The blogs here describe me the best! So just read on to know me in depth ;)

EOD 18th May...JLT

Almost 11 in the night ...another pang of writing my blog. So what happened today?...Nothing started the day with Sujal's crude mails. Jigna got upset even more later when Sujal marked a mail to me which was originally sent by her. Very bad of him.

Anyway, life is going on in office ...people are showing their shocking faces everytime they hear i have quit ...interestingly enough or rather expected. Sometimes I keep wondering ...m I doing the right thing ...especially when I think how God got me a job in this company ... Lord what are you upto...i know u ve somethinbg up ur sleeve that's why keep getting these signs on how to recuperate from job losses.

I'm so insecured and I add to it with doing silly things... its high time I loosen up. Life is weird and not everybody's perfect. The early i understand that the easier will it be for me. I mean hold on the second...there are millions of people like me around...confused, trying to get a grip. okie time to go off to sleep...good night

No comments: