PD

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
The blogs here describe me the best! So just read on to know me in depth ;)

Sudden Change

Call it sudden...or planned by the eternal forces, my life has drastically changed. I remember I wrote in one of my previous blogs that "its life's calling"....well life is calling for me. Things I would never do personally, my job requires. Even filling my own bottle of water. Life is not easy and God has his way of teaching me. I am amazed at myself...wearing formal clothes, getting up early, trying to think practically.... what more do you want from a person who had been in denim and tees running around carelessly all her life?!
Lord I love you for the changes you have brought about. I know you have a reason and I respect it....... but as saying goes Kay Sara Sara....Halleuah!

No comments: