PD

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
The blogs here describe me the best! So just read on to know me in depth ;)

A Simple Thought of Life

25 September 2007

Every evening when I come back from office I’m tired. Tired of what I don’t know?! Office work is mostly sitting on my chair or at the maximum running to the Xerox machine. Even on meetings it’s just the journey from one end to the other of Mumbai, that’s physical stress. So why do I get tired?

Today is Anant Chaturthi better known as Ganpati Visharjan. We are technically not working today (from office that is). So I thought lets clean my room. The whole of last night I coughed hence woke up late at 12 in the afternoon. But that did not hold me back from my commitment to my room. Sounds funny na !!! COMMITMENT TO A ROOM ??!! Yes that’s the word “COMMITMENT” …. No matter what we do if we are faithfully committed towards it, it will always be done perfectly. And it was proved today. I took the entire afternoon to make every nook and corner, spic and span. Miraculously enough I was not at all exhausted after such a strenuous work. NO it’s not a miracle…. It’s a simple human psychology….I was happy doing what I was doing and wanted to do it.

NO I’m not Monica Gellar of FRIENDS nor Rani of Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna but I like things around me systematic and tidy. And then I wonder what happened to the lazy and spoilt Payal who would call the maid even for a glass of water. Well that’s the 2nd lesson of the day. When situations arise you don’t need your mom screaming at you to be disciplined…LIFE teaches it. And if you dare to overlook your life’s calling, God bless u!

Ya God bless YOU too whoever you are reading a scrap from my everyday diaries. Thanks and Sorry for your precious time but I just thought may be this small not so articulate write-up might just make you think for minute about the very simple everyday lessons around you.

Take care, enjoy and live life to the fullestJ

Muaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

No comments: